Farrow's Country Collies
RR 2 Box 143-40
Nowata, OK 74048
City, State, Zip______________________________________________
Cell Phone ________________________________________________
E-mail Address _____________________________________________
Description of Dog __________________________________________
1. Buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within seventy-two (72) hours of delivery and Seller must be informed immediately of the examination's result by e-mail or fax. The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
2. Buyer must provide puppy with routine preventative care, such as, but not limited to:
4. All deposits are non-refundable.
5. This puppy is guaranteed until one (1) year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the life of the animal. This includes, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, & liver problems of a severe or life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this one year of date of birth, the buyer will pay to have an autopsy preformed to determine cause of death in order to be considered for a replacement puppy. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination's result by email or fax within seventy-two (72) hours. If cause of death is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy.
6. All items covered by this guarantee are by replacement only. Farrow's Country Collies does not give refunds.
7. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy requires trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all medical payments. Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred.
8. As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and worming. The buyer has been informed of these and future vaccinations and wormings that are due.
9. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaces as follows:
11. Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
12. This guarantee applies to the orginal puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
13. No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered, or euthanized without seller's permission.
14. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy.
15. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by thsi guarantee.
16. Any physical problem(s) which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
17. There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
18. The parentage/pedigree is correct to the best of the Seller's knowledge. The Buyer agrees not to hold the Seller responsible in any manner in the unlikely event that a problem might arise from the puppy's parentage/pedigree.
19. This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
20. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
21. Buyer understands that if he/she is no longer able to care for or no longer wants the puppy/dog, the Seller will take the puppy/dog back.
22. This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
23. This guarantee does not cover known issues in the Collie (Rough) breed that are considered normal.
24. This guarantee does not cover hip dysphasia as all of our puppies are vet checked and cleared before leaving and many times hip problems arise as a result of outside influences beyond Farrow's Country Collies control.
25. Puppy will be ready to be picked up at eight (8) weeks or shipped at eight (8) weeks old.
26. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Oklahoma, in the county of Nowata. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be in Nowata County, Oklahoma.
Seller's Signature and Date
Buyer's Signature and Date